In honor of the 75th anniversary of Victory in the Great Patriotic War, in an attempt to educate our young citizens with the spirit of respect for the history of Russia, as well as to preserve the memory of the exploits of the heroes of the Great Patriotic War, the Foundation for Support of Educational Projects with the support of the State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation is holding the fourth all-Russian contest of youth projects, “Our History.”
Young citizens, aged seven to thirty-five years old, are invited to participate in the competition: schoolchildren, students of technical schools, colleges and universities, and young specialists.
The competition is held in the following areas:
- “Essay” - for participants eleven to thirty-five years old, on one of the following topics: “As Long as We are United, We are Invincible,” “Heroes Live Nearby”;
- “Drawing” - for participants seven to fourteen years old, on one of the following topics: “Thank You for Peace”, “Following the Traces of Military Events”;
- “Video” - for participants fifteen to thirty-five years old, on one of the following topics: “Faces of Victory”, “The Story of the Great Victory for the New Generation”;
- “Poetic Work” - for participants seven to thirty-five years old, on one of the following topics: “Generations Will Not Be Interrupted,” “Glory to Which There Will Be No End”;
- “Research Project” - for participants eleven to thirty-five years old, on one of the following topics: “Heroic Pages of the History of Russia,” “War in the Fate of My Family.”
Competitive nominations involve the preparation of creative works dedicated to the exploits of the heroes of the Great Patriotic War, background figures, specific historical figures or events, relatives or fellow countrymen - any participants in the war.
Applications for participation in the first stage of the competition will be accepted through April 2, 2020.
The final stage of the competition will be held from May 7-9, 2020, in Moscow, where
authors of the best works will be invited for their public defense before a team of experts.
Detailed information about the competition is available on the official website: http://my-history.ru/
Organizational Committee Contact Information:
tel .: 8-499-653-64-26, 8-916-839-41-78;